Engineered to kill germs in SECONDS to protect every user
PUSH PADS & PULL HANDLES…
Multiple Individuals can pass through a door SECONDS apart. Surfaceskins Alcohol Gel Door Push Pads & Pull Handles are engineered by infection control experts to KILL germs in SECONDS & protect EVERY user. Over 5 years of development & validation in NHS Laboratories, hospital & schools to help provide ultimate touch protection.
pad designs, including
custom branding options.
• Complete Pack Sizes
• Refill Packs
Pull Handle, with refill gel
• Snaps to existing Handle
• Easy to fit
• Refill Gel Bottles
Key Infection Control Role
“80% of infections are transmitted by hands”
Centre for Disease Control & Prevention
Multiple people can pass through a door seconds apart. It only takes one person depositing germs on the door plate to potentially put subsequent users at risk.
Surfaceskins are engineered to self-clean in seconds, preventing the spread of germs and protecting every user.
How it works
Surfaceskins release alcohol gel, killing germs in the vital seconds between one user and the next passing through the door.
Supports & actively promotes existing infection control practices
Study shows implementation of Surfaceskins INCREASES hand hygiene compliance & awareness by 80%.
Engineered to KILL deposited germs in SECONDS not hours
- Kills germs in SECONDS
- Alternative copper, silver & plastic based products can take many hours to achieve a similar germ kill level
- Proven in multiple successful In-Vitro Trials, with excellent performance data & two key JOHI study publications
- Promotes existing Infection Control Practices & Proven to increase gel dispenser usage by 80%
- Demonstrates commitment to hygiene & well-being for staff, patients & visitors
- Validated in NHS Laboratory
- Low Cost & Quick and Easy to Install